Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison Notes System

Status
Not open for further replies.

SayZer0

Minecraft Username:
SayZer0

Suggestion:
Notes System

Detailed description:
I know we can just make irl notes but having an in-game notes system would be nice and helpful--my main purpose in my case would be for trading. Sometimes, players ask sellers to "reserve" their items for them as they farm the required tokens (or whatever it is they are trading with). Of course this could still have other purposes but this is the first one that comes to mind.

• /note add [IGN] [notes] to add an IGN to the list of notes.
  • /note or /notes to view a list of IGNs (same way we see a list of members from /g show or /c show. We get to see "Online Players" and "Offline Players"). Hovering over an IGN would then reveal the written notes. Clicking on their IGNs will put the /msg [IGN] command in chat.
  • /note delete [IGN] removes an IGN from the list

In addition to this: you know how when we click on a player's name in public chat, it gives us the command to tp to their cell? Make it so when we click a player's name from a private message, we get the /add note [IGN] command. I suggest this because I believe the most common use of private message is basically for trading.

Reason(s):
A nice little QoL upgrade.

Last edited:

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey SayZer0,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we think this suggestion is a bit out of place. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.