Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Not necessarily back, but not gone either

EzGarry

Pika Lover
Hi, my name is EzGarry, that goes the same for my IGN.
I wrote this introductory thread not to introduce myself but to apologize for what I had done to the staffs and the community when I was still working as a builder in the server.
Back in 2017 (I believed...) me, MrBas, and Jeckicorn joined the server build team after a long resign, only to leave again in just 1 week of working. Everything would have been alright just like that if MrBas666 had not created a massive wave of resigned staffs.
So who is this MrBas you might ask? A former Head Builder, a skeptic and a jerk. He hold lots of power in the staff team for himself due to having Head Builder rank and close relationship with Hideous (former Head-Builder, former Admin), Bear (former Head-Admin) and Draedon (Whoever you are, I am sorry for getting your name wrong). Together with his team, he made fun of the former Owner Yoeri everyday at every time, mentioning how he’s ruining his own server.
Before we left the team, MrBas suddenly evoked staffs in the chat room to do the same thing with him (not the first time he had done). This man brought out many fake facts about Yoeri and said Pika’s working condition was awful.

I too participated in rebellion because I was a close worker to him without realizing that I was doing something really awful.
I believed this was the reason why Pika never had a build team again.
To this day, I’m still regretting about what I have done in the past. Not just this incident but also many drama that I created just for the sake of promoting myself to become the right hand man of the Head-Builder.

Last edited:

Jeear

Legendary Pika
wow it's been like 4/5 years since i saw those names LOL