Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global No Teleporting Into Warp PvP / Warp FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StoPizza

Veteran
Suggestion:
No Teleporting Into Warp PvP / Warp FPS.

Detailed description:
Basically, I am getting killed recently with a lot of good stuff because players are teleporting me into /warp fps or /warp pvp. Make it that you can't accept tpa requests or /tpahere someone.

Reason(s):
People getting killed with a lot of OP loot, also with spawners. The simple way to fix it is this way.

Example(s):
When a player tries to accept a tp - request it will show him an error message, also players who are trying to /tpahere someone.

YaBoiJorden

Pika Member
I think it is mostly your own fault for trusting everyone and tpa-ing them. You should meet up at spawn or warp to their Island.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Suggestion:
No Teleporting Into Warp PvP / Warp FPS.

Detailed description:
Basically, I am getting killed recently with a lot of good stuff because players are teleporting me into /warp fps or /warp pvp. Make it that you can't accept tpa requests or /tpahere someone.

Reason(s):
People getting killed with a lot of OP loot, also with spawners. The simple way to fix it is this way.

Example(s):
When a player tries to accept a tp - request it will show him an error message, also players who are trying to /tpahere someone.
Disable a command on a specific region?

OP
OP
StoPizza

StoPizza

Veteran
I think you guys did not get the idea of this suggestion.
Make it that when you are in /warp fps or /warp pvp or even /warp soccer /tpa will not work.
I know it's against the rules to tp - trap but isn't that more simple to just disable the /tpa command in the warn zone?

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
just make it so you can't use /tpa or /ptp command in pvp areas

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey StoPizza,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.