Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions No season reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

OG_INFINIX

Username:
OG_INFINIX​

Suggestion:
No season reset​

Detailed description:
Hi i wanna ask one thing that is the season gonna be over I mean everyone saying that. I wanna ask if that's gonna be over in 1 week? Btw my suggestion is that op factions shouldn't be reset. Now I know you guys have many questions like what about baltop rewarde and other things. But the thing is many people leave due to new season and also if that doesn't reset ever it will be more enjoying and fun than ever.​

Reason(s):
The players are leaving due to season reset. And it makes the op faction boring.​

Example(s):
I don't know have example but a small example are friend's smp they don't reset and this many players join it. I hope the pika network would take steps towards this suggestion. Thnx a lot for seeing this 😁

I believe it is not going to be possible to not reset gamemodes like OP Factions, specially because of the payouts and rewards everyone gets at the end of the season, there would be also fewer giveaways on Instagram and Twitter.

OP
OP
O

OG_INFINIX

for that you ccan just give baltop 1 reward at last of the month. I mean everyone wants it. Otherwise, it feels useless to spend your time in a thing that gonna reset very soon

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
GAMBL3T
Hello OG_INFINIX,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • OP factions is a highly competitive gamemode that requires resets to keep it fresh and exciting. Without resets, it would be difficult for newer players to become better and the gamemode would eventually become repetitive. Payouts occur every season, but if all resets are removed, these payouts would cease to exist. Resets bring more content and give newer players a higher chance of succeeding.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.