Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames nick improvement

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
nick improvement​

Detailed description:
so we all know when someone is nicked we cant use that name to invite that player to a party and this is a loophole that can be use to know who is nicked and who is not. if someone seems to be too good or names seems to be sus we can just invite him and check if his nicked. this ruins the purpose of nick command and so i am suggesting that when someone is nicked we can use that name to invite him aswell​

Reason(s):
nick command is not that useful because most of the times people just invite the guy to check if his nicked and often know and then target that guy​

parvagamer2

Legendary Pika
I will just watch out the recap link, no one will never invite a random nicked to their party just because he plays good or something else..

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
I will just watch out the recap link, no one will never invite a random nicked to their party just because he plays good or something else..
i have seen it happen quite often then u think. thats a pretty common think in my entire 3 years journey from noob to pro this happened quite often and even still when i play with some new players they often invite random just to check if his nicked mostly cuz of the names and sometimes gameplay. many nicked teams have similar names that makes other believe they r nicked