Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Nick and seasonal voucher Question in KitPVP

JohnipJay

so i have two questions in this thread
First Question:i have the nick command and i have a question how do you add color to your nick cuz i want to change my name from
exp. "TestName" to "TestName" so what command do i do to do smth like that?
Second Question:so i once got a god seasonal voucher when i first started now i just got ANOTHER god seasonal voucher so after a while with it in my vault someone(which actually was a hacker which also had a legend rank) declined a guy's offer for a god seasonal rank and also replied saying that the guy who was offering the voucher should use it to become instead of seasonal god into a perm legend i didnt know if teh guy was lying but is this true? because if it is then im gonna use my voucher

7c1qx

Great Reporter
Just double click the text to read it lol

Ninja_4685

Legendary Pika
so i have two questions in this thread
First Question:i have the nick command and i have a question how do you add color to your nick cuz i want to change my name from
exp. "TestName" to "TestName" so what command do i do to do smth like that?
Second Question:so i once got a god seasonal voucher when i first started now i just got ANOTHER god seasonal voucher so after a while with it in my vault someone(which actually was a hacker which also had a legend rank) declined a guy's offer for a god seasonal rank and also replied saying that the guy who was offering the voucher should use it to become instead of seasonal god into a perm legend i didnt know if teh guy was lying but is this true? because if it is then im gonna use my voucher
If You have a rank, then you can nick with color using & then a number Eg : &4 is red &5 is pink &c is cyan &a is light red etc. ONLY IF U HAVE RANK THOUGH

Ranks -
O
PSkyBlock - SkyHero