Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars New type of Bedwars

alolaner

Minecraft username:
alolaner

Suggestion:
New type of Bedwars

Detailed description:
Well you see i have been playing in pika network for so long time now and i am now getting bored of playing the same solo or duo or trio or quads so the thing is that add new things like 16v16 bedwars matches or any other new gameplay related to bedwars and per month like those rotational items change and i have listed some of the ideas to play bedwars in new style in pika network

MY IDEA FOR NEW TYPE OF BEDWARS:

- 16v16v16v16 bedwars (you can put any other numbers there like you wish but higher than 6 will be cool )

- Bedwars but you change your team like every 2 mins or 5 mins ingame

- Bedwars with no generator and player play the game by random items given to them every 5 seconds

- lucky block bedwars ( i know that its not unique but still cracked players wanna damn try it out )

well I thought about more type like those thing up there but i ran out of idea if you feel you like this idea share your new type of bedwars with a tag #newbedwars :) ( sorry if my English is bad )

Reason(s):
Well bedwars is becoming very bore no new maps that much i mean we don't get it often and do some events and stuff like tournaments instead of just bringing back those seasonal cosmetics and crates ....

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
16v16 has already been suggested. u know urself about lucky block. changing team is also copied. the only idea i feel unique or interesting would be bw with no gen but not sure if thats copied aswell cuz 3/4 is already copied from a single server

Unknown_786

IGN
Unknown_786
Minecraft username:
alolaner

Suggestion:
New type of Bedwars

Detailed description:
Well you see i have been playing in pika network for so long time now and i am now getting bored of playing the same solo or duo or trio or quads so the thing is that add new things like 16v16 bedwars matches or any other new gameplay related to bedwars and per month like those rotational items change and i have listed some of the ideas to play bedwars in new style in pika network

MY IDEA FOR NEW TYPE OF BEDWARS:

- 16v16v16v16 bedwars (you can put any other numbers there like you wish but higher than 6 will be cool )

- Bedwars but you change your team like every 2 mins or 5 mins ingame

- Bedwars with no generator and player play the game by random items given to them every 5 seconds

- lucky block bedwars ( i know that its not unique but still cracked players wanna damn try it out )

well I thought about more type like those thing up there but i ran out of idea if you feel you like this idea share your new type of bedwars with a tag #newbedwars :) ( sorry if my English is bad )

Reason(s):
Well bedwars is becoming very bore no new maps that much i mean we don't get it often and do some events and stuff like tournaments instead of just bringing back those seasonal cosmetics and crates ....
lucky block mode will be fun and way more better than others(other suggestions are also good)

Unknown_786

IGN
Unknown_786
lucky block mode will be fun and way more better than others(other suggestions are also good)

NotZaKro

I do agree to add a 16v16 and lucky block bedwars . It will be more interesting for the new as well as old players to try it out . It definitely should be added.