Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars New Rotational Item (lucky blocks)

Itsaditya6921

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
ITSADITYA6921​

Suggestion:
New Rotational Item (lucky blocks)​

Detailed description:
It would be a really cool addition to the game according to me:

Add 3 new lucky blocks

1) Normal lucky blocks - 24 iron each
2) Epic lucky blocks - 5 gold each
3) Legendry lucky block - 2 emerald each

Also, each lucky block must have like different drops for example -

Feather falling boots (which would neglect any fall damage), Fire aspect sword, Replaceable bed (can be placed if bed gets destroyed, the person who placed will get his bed again), Strength pots, Knockback 5 stick, Punch 5 bow, Grappling hook / Rod, Explosive arrows for the bow, Invis potion, Pop-up tower, Base returner (can be used by the player for him to get instantly teleported back to his base)

Note: These lucky block drops can be assigned to different lucky blocks based on their usefulness and game changing ability

Reason(s):
I feel most of the time people skip using the rotational items and I am sure some people might even not know what these items are. I personally feel the addition of lucky blocks as lucky items would really make the games interesting and a bit more challenging and also fun.

It's all up to you guys whether to implement this or not however I feel this may be a good addition to the game.

Thanks

:yaychu: <3

DhruvaJaini

Yes this time it will be a good idea to add lucky blocks as rotational items. It would be so interesting to play..
I might sponsor your server in my video😂