Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP new map for kit-pvp or even one of the older ones (my favourite is the giant tree map)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grr

Minecraft Username
Grr

Suggestion:
new map for kit-pvp or even one of the older ones (my favourite is the giant tree map)

Detailed description:
change the map for kit pvvp it is boring and maybe go back to the old kits where you dont instantly get diamond armor and swords and it actually makes the game fun again please i donated back in 2014 feb and havent played much recently because of this terrible map its just so plain and basic and someone can make it in 30 mins with world edit​

Reason(s):
map has made alot of players quit and start playing other servers like invaded lands with a good map in the sky and kits where you have iron armor and is an achievement to get diamond armor​

Example(s):
the old giant tree map or the village/farms with a castle on the mountain, but if not that PLEASE go back to kits where people dont spawn in full diamond i BEG

Unawarely

The Pika
+1. I also think it should be more playable without a rank. Full god apples + prot 4 unbreak 3, sharp 5, fire 2 is 100x better than the default kit. Yes, paying should give some perks and advantages, but if you can take 0 hearts a hit, and deal 3 hearts, that's a bit too much of an advantage.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Grr,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset. A brand new map will be added we will however not use an old map.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.