Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars New kill effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyingbakon

Username:
Flyingbakon​

Suggestion:
New kill effect​

Detailed description:
You could add a kill effect which is called on hypixel blood explosion and it is only for final kills. It's very satisfying and please consider the sound effect too.​

Reason(s):
As I said it's very satisfying and the server must have enjoyable things that keep attracting people. By the way you should make the in game cosmetics cheaper (coins) and you should get rid of the thing that we need a specific rank to access that cosmetic.​

Example(s):
So as I said previously you should add more in game cosmetics that are affordable without needing a special rank, mainly the kill effect I explained above...​

Silver Wing

The Pika
I remember it being suggested before and getting denied
so I don't think that this will be accepted

xSk3ptica1

Epic Pika
-1 Sorry, but in the rules, it says do not repeat accepted or denied suggestions. Also, Pika Network doesn't like copying other servers so for example don't say, "like hypixel".

Anuly

Veteran
Hello Flyingbakon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.