Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

New Forum Boards, sub-boards, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
I suggest that Pika-Network creates the following boards to help organize things a bit better.

- Website Bug Reports under the "General Forum"
- Bug Report Sub-Board under each game mode and used to report ingame bugs such as Survival game mode for the longer of time had item frames and armour stands not able to be used. Or invisible walls, etc.
- The current "Reports" section be renamed to "Report Player" and only be used to report plays for hacking, grieving, etc etc.

Especially with all the resets happening so close together i think that having a bug report section for each game mode would be beneficial for the developers and would keep things organized. I could even write a "how to report bugs" post for each game mode if so desired. :)

Just trying to help where i can,
DJRedNight

Edit:

Also i believe that the entire "Development" section should be locked to members posting replies. theres no need for members to post a reply. It should be just for informational purposes only. If someone has a question about something, they should post it in "Pika-Server Discussion".

Status
Not open for further replies.