Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP New fishing arena in kitpvp or disabling pvp

Hridayesh

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
hridayesh123​

Suggestion:
New fishing arena in kitpvp or disabling pvp​

Detailed description:
Heya mates , I am Hridayesh and I would like to request the server to add a fishing arena in kitpvp. Kitpvp is all about pvp but to earn money fishing is one of the best method. Due to pvp enabled in fishing area it is hard to earn money . I would like to request the staff to add a fishing arena which should be pvp disabled or intoduction of passive mode where a player can not pvp for 2 or 3 hours in a day.​

Reason(s):
To earn money in kitpvp; Fishing and killing players is the best option. Killing only gives 5 dollars per kill while fishing at normal fish range gives 12 dollars. Due to less storage /pv players can not store fishes in their vaults. With the server reset the life of non rankers has become a mess and some may call it a skill issue but it is not . Grinding for sometime and then you realise a p2w guy comes and kills you with his p2w sword ;-; just sucks. So disabling pvp or introducing passive mode can let players earn some money in kitpvp . With this I end. Thank you​

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
-1, This honestly makes no sense, because fishing is in the warzone is the reason why you earn more, you can risk DYING but you can also make tons of money. Making the fishing place pvp disabled would make everyone just fish while it's a pvp gamemode which is why I just don't see a reason why this is made

D

Deleted member 118315

Minecraft username:
hridayesh123

Suggestion:
New fishing arena in kitpvp or disabling pvp

Detailed description:
Heya mates , I am Hridayesh and I would like to request the server to add a fishing arena in kitpvp. Kitpvp is all about pvp but to earn money fishing is one of the best method. Due to pvp enabled in fishing area it is hard to earn money . I would like to request the staff to add a fishing arena which should be pvp disabled or intoduction of passive mode where a player can not pvp for 2 or 3 hours in a day.

Reason(s):
To earn money in kitpvp; Fishing and killing players is the best option. Killing only gives 5 dollars per kill while fishing at normal fish range gives 12 dollars. Due to less storage /pv players can not store fishes in their vaults. With the server reset the life of non rankers has become a mess and some may call it a skill issue but it is not . Grinding for sometime and then you realise a p2w guy comes and kills you with his p2w sword ;-; just sucks. So disabling pvp or introducing passive mode can let players earn some money in kitpvp . With this I end. Thank you
Such a noob u are man 🤣😎