Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars new bedwars map addons, a start system

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Amaranth_

Minecraft Username:
ItzKrishivYT​

Suggestion:
new bedwars map addons, a start system​

Detailed description:
I would like a few new bedwars map to be added, i am not comparing it but pika only has like 7 to 9 solo bedwars map, whereas jartex have a ton of maps after playing from a couple of hours i get bored on pika, as the same maps keeps appearing again and again.​

Reason(s):
Me being a cracked player, in 2020 I got my friends premium account for some days and I played bedwars on hypixel for i ended up playing for some months instead my days, after that i got bored but the star system always kept me motivated, I hit a 100 starts on his account after that i got really bored but it kept motivating me then I hitted 200, 300, 400, 500 i stopped at a 500 cause he needed his account back so if new maps and a start or a bedwars level system will be added it will 3x the fun​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello _Amaranth_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • All of them are either already implemented or already suggested
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.