Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars need more maps in bedwars

suspega

YouTube
Minecraft username:
suspega​

Suggestion:
need more maps in bedwars​

Detailed description:
maps has to be more colour full and the side rush has to done with 8-12-16 iron, more than 12 iron rush is kinda boring. also plz dont remove the current maps they are still good, just a message to add more maps.
thats all pika is the best server.​

Reason(s):
old people getting bored with old maps​

Example(s):
no examples​

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
suspega

Suggestion:
need more maps in bedwars

Detailed description:
maps has to be more colour full and the side rush has to done with 8-12-16 iron, more than 12 iron rush is kinda boring. also plz dont remove the current maps they are still good, just a message to add more maps.

thats all pika is the best server.

Reason(s):
old people getting bored with old maps

Example(s):
no examples
I agree old maps are no fun to play with but i dont like the idea pf colour full maps becuz for some people it might be laggy.

-SweatyBlaze [IGNITE]

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
nope firstly already suggested countless times secondly lack of detail if u want better maps might aswell make it urself and suggest those then to complain

Cradlless

Great Reporter
Nobody has issues with the current situation on the maps, so it is quite unnecessary. Too many maps = laggier gameplay (not entertaining). Also, some maps can be rushed with 8, 12, and 16 iron, so honestly, it is no big deal.

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Nobody has issues with the current situation on the maps, so it is quite unnecessary. Too many maps = laggier gameplay (not entertaining). Also, some maps can be rushed with 8, 12, and 16 iron, so honestly, it is no big deal.
too many maps laggier gameplay???? wdym by that?

Cradlless

Great Reporter
too many maps laggier gameplay???? wdym by that?
It is like saying you are playing Minecraft with 50 tabs open, it will be laggier, just like that. If there are quite a lot of maps, it can affect gameplay.

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
It is like saying you are playing Minecraft with 50 tabs open, it will be laggier, just like that. If there are quite a lot of maps, it can affect gameplay.
Friend the reference you gave makes no sense at all. Pika is a server hosted by dedicated hosting server and the players don't load every map while playing on one map or while in the lobby so increasing the number of maps will not decrease the gameplay of players.

Cradlless

Great Reporter
Friend the reference you gave makes no sense at all. Pika is a server hosted by dedicated hosting server and the players don't load every map while playing on one map or while in the lobby so increasing the number of maps will not decrease the gameplay of players.
I am just giving an opinion, which may add to the laggier part. I understand that I am wrong partly, but I am not fully wrong. But as mentioned before, my point remains the same, I don't want any maps to be added, as well as many others, and there are just chances that there may be a decrease in gameplay for players.

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
I am just giving an opinion, which may add to the laggier part. I understand that I am wrong partly, but I am not fully wrong. But as mentioned before, my point remains the same, I don't want any maps to be added, as well as many others, and there are just chances that there may be a decrease in gameplay for players.
Well, I was just saying that the point you made about adding more maps will make the gameplay laggier is completely wrong because there is another server developed by crafti-games (same developing team as pika) and have the same plugins as pika and the server is called Jartex Network and in that server, there are more than 16 bedwars map and the gameplay is smooth. The other part of your opinion stating that you and more players do not want more maps to be added can be true and I have no say in that cause that's your opinion. Sorry if I have hurt your feelings!

vrroooooom

Great Reporter
IGN
vrroooooom
In fact some are 4 rush, but only in duos