Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyMines /neather /end

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
/neather /end​

Detailed description:
as we get stacked and start going in neather and end, you will need to come back and fourth to convert the ores. it gets quite annoying in long term so i was suggesting having these command /neather and /end which just tp you to neather and end.​

Reason(s):
to save time​

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
+1
yep, this will save time, for example i am at redstone island and i want to go to nether or end, i have to go all the way to that npc to travel!

AZERTY44

Great Reporter
IGN
AZERTY____
/warp nether
/warp end
Tell me if it's what you're looking for

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Just use /warp end and /warp nether. Or use the fast travel menu. Or the warp menu
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.