Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My ks <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
i rly khnow IProHD and he dont khnow me but anyways he is not hacking im sure that he can send the hole picture in kit pvp and with no edit

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
i rly khnow IProHD and he dont khnow me but anyways he is not hacking im sure that he can send the hole picture in kit pvp and with no edit

How do you know someone and they don't know you. thats creepy and stalkerish. Just stop digging yourself into a deeper hole dude.

Jauke

How do you know someone and they don't know you. thats creepy and stalkerish. Just stop digging yourself into a deeper hole dude.
You can maybe have seen him online and pvped against him? that's not creepy/stalkerich at all but I don't know why he cropped the picture that makes it suspicious.

joewells99

Pika Member
I pvped IproHD many many times... Which I beat him every time, however this was a while back and I wouldnt be surprised if he just got so enraged by his own poor PvP skills and decided to download hacks to better improve his ego.

FeylexLG

Legendary Pika
I pvped IproHD many many times... Which I beat him every time, however this was a while back and I wouldnt be surprised if he just got so enraged by his own poor PvP skills and decided to download hacks to better improve his ego.
Ow yeah, Thats kinda rude for him, Let me show my skill to you fight me let see how far ur skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.