Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My First Stream On Pika

iDev

Pika Lover
Hey All!

My name is iDev, and I am a Minecraft TikToker with 85k followers. I have recently rejoined Pika, and will be pushing content
for the server on a daily basis!

Today, I did my first stream on the server and these are the results:
1721699927921.png
While I must admit, there is defiantly people who reach higher than this. I am rather proud with the achievement, and will continue to do daily streams on the server.

If you're interested, the TikTok username is @idev_minecraft so feel free to tune in to the lives :)
Note To Staff: I will ONLY be posting Pika Network on this account, and do not plan on publishing content for another server.

I look forward to creating content on Pika, and I look forward to meeting some of you :)

iDev​

Ankush_MC_2023

Legendary Pika
IGN
Ankush_MC_2023
Hey All!

My name is iDev, and I am a Minecraft TikToker with 85k followers. I have recently rejoined Pika, and will be pushing content
for the server on a daily basis!

Today, I did my first stream on the server and these are the results:
View attachment 98870
While I must admit, there is defiantly people who reach higher than this. I am rather proud with the achievement, and will continue to do daily streams on the server.

If you're interested, the TikTok username is @idev_minecraft so feel free to tune in to the lives :)
Note To Staff: I will ONLY be posting Pika Network on this account, and do not plan on publishing content for another server.

I look forward to creating content on Pika, and I look forward to meeting some of you :)

iDev​
Great for your first stream. Good luck for YouTube/Twitch rank soon