Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

My account got hacked

KingggBosss

Hii I am Kingggbosss And I play OP lifesteal on regular basis I have permanent neutron in my account and today my account got hacked I am not able to login from my account its says that my password was changed and when i send reset password request on my email I didnt get any email>>>
Can Any staff member please bring my account back I have many valuable Items in it plzzzz

TerryGray

Hey,
Create a password request here: https://pika-network.net/forums/password-reset-requests.169/

Also, mention your account is compromised.
Hope this helps.

I am just posting so I can keep track of this thread. I also want to know about it and that is why I came here to find my answer. I am waiting for a response or a link where I can find an article on this information and till then I will visit here because I want to know about the Bluetooth attack which is a also cyberattack. I didn't know about it before until I found out that page where they gave all the information on this topic in brief. If you also use Bluetooth regularly then I will recommend you read that article on the given link. It is very informative.
Thanks for the link. I appreciate you.

Edit: My issue is resolved. Thanks for the link, you made my day.

Last edited: