Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Mute Appeals

slipcy

I have bought Champion trice to support this server & in return when i asked for not completely remove my mute but make me able to fmsg and chat in party chat. I m so disappointed by the response. Please staff be good to supporters and understand my problem. I already know that staff is gonna be saying that u should appeal i have appeal they r sayin appeals are for false punishments not for second chance, i dont even asked to remove mute but just for allowing to chat in p chat cz my friends are not comfortable doin vc. PLz understand my feelings i will be kept supporting u guys as i m playin from 4+ years in pika. Thx for ur time

ulvd

Legendary Pika
IGN
ulvd
⚠️ This is not the place to submit a punishment appeal. ⚠️

If you would like to submit a bug report, you can do it here.
Be sure to read this guide before submitting a appeal.
Appealing multiple times or making troll appeals results in punishment!
If this helped you, please drop me a like and a follow :)

appeals also can be for a second chance

Marvel_

Epic Pika
I have bought Champion trice to support this server & in return when i asked for not completely remove my mute but make me able to fmsg and chat in party chat. I m so disappointed by the response. Please staff be good to supporters and understand my problem. I already know that staff is gonna be saying that u should appeal i have appeal they r sayin appeals are for false punishments not for second chance, i dont even asked to remove mute but just for allowing to chat in p chat cz my friends are not comfortable doin vc. PLz understand my feelings i will be kept supporting u guys as i m playin from 4+ years in pika. Thx for ur time
u are so stupid lmao

OP
OP
S

slipcy

the guy is first saying Appeal here and then said "Appealing multiple times or making troll appeals results in punishment!" ????wht is this