Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

more server space and more maps

whiteshadows

i have been playing on pika for a long time and a problem which i face very often is that there is less 2's server space.i request the server owner to increase the server space for 2's and add more maps everybody is bored playing the same old maps and i also request the owner to add more maps to the bedwars server for 2's and 4's please add more maps(and i have also been having problems logging into the server from 2-3 weeks, and i have a good wifi connection and i get 45- 50 mbps so i also request them to improve the servers)

NGaming

Great Reporter
i have been playing on pika for a long time and a problem which i face very often is that there is less 2's server space.i request the server owner to increase the server space for 2's and add more maps everybody is bored playing the same old maps and i also request the owner to add more maps to the bedwars server for 2's and 4's please add more maps(and i have also been having problems logging into the server from 2-3 weeks, and i have a good wifi connection and i get 45- 50 mbps so i also request them to improve the servers)
Bedwars update will come soon (I think)