Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars More roles in guilds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowlight73

Minecraft username:
Shadowlight73​

Suggestion:
More roles in guilds​

Detailed description:
Most of the guild tend to have Co owner,Dc admins for guild etc.But they arent real roles we can use ing.I think if there is a way to make our own role or just add more roles it will be more fun and easy to manage guilds.​

Reason(s):
I think it will be more easy to manage guild with this.
Players will have a easyer time understanding there roles in a guild is.
allows for owner to give surtan permisson to a single player insted of all officer.​

Example(s):
I am a Co-owner of Violet but my role in guild sas "Officer" also my friend has a guild with multiple owners so it gets hard for all of them to manage.If you guys add more roles there wont be anymore of this problem.​

qq92

Sr Mod & SS Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
qq92
Hello Shadowlight73,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.