Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyBlock More Playtimerewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
Methovas​

Suggestion:
More Playtimerewards​

Detailed description:
In SkyBlock are 23 playtimerewards from 1h-300h. My suggestion is to expand it to 1000h!
There will be 6 more playtimerewards going like 350h - 400h - 500h - 600h - 750h - 1000h.

Rewards:
350h: 4x SkyKing Kit Voucher
400h: 5x Allay Spawner
500h: 1x Seasonal Crate Key + $20.000.000 cash
600h: 3x SkyMaster Kit Voucher
750h: 1x Seasonal Vip Rank Voucher
1000h: 10x Godly Crate Key + 1x Seasonal Crate Key​

Reason(s):
I can just tell as a SkyBlock player: This gamemode is incredibly nice to play and after like 1 month of playing, the playtimerewards are all claimed... it would be nice to add some more. It's more fun to play when you know that you will be rewarded for it!​

Example(s):
/ (in Detailed description)​

B1ueRay

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
B1ueRay
bro i dont think thats even possible to get within a 13 week season

bestproplay2

Legendary Pika
IGN
bestproplay2
basically you are a guy who afk's to get playtime rewards with 10 accounts and get free stuff thats why right
who could do legit 1000H dude

OP
OP
Meth0vas

Meth0vas

Rare Pika
i have 1 premium account and nothing else... i know a player with 17d playtime, 1000h was meant to never be reached legit - to have a goal to reach tho... wasnt the first season like 10 years?!

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello Meth0vas,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Not enough community support, and there are already more then enough playtime rewards
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.