Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars More cosmetics in the game and lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

qctrr

Rare Pika
IGN
dxwier
Username:
zuqle​

Suggestion:
More cosmetics in the game and lobby​

Detailed description:
In our Bedwars community, we lack cosmetics such as kill effects, bed destruction effects, and more. I would appreciate your help in adding more cosmetics to the game.​

Reason(s):
"Our cosmetics don't offer as much."​

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Username:
zuqle

Suggestion:
More cosmetics in the game and lobby

Detailed description:
In our Bedwars community, we lack cosmetics such as kill effects, bed destruction effects, and more. I would appreciate your help in adding more cosmetics to the game.

Reason(s):
"Our cosmetics don't offer as much."
You should also provide some examples like what type of cosmetics can be added. Your suggestion lacks information.

OP
OP
qctrr

qctrr

Rare Pika
IGN
dxwier
You should also provide some examples like what type of cosmetics can be added. Your suggestion lacks information.
Ok sorry for not doing that but am I giving all the information to you?

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
ASSASSINX__
Because you didn't specify the details of cosmetics that you would like to be added and your suggestions is lacking details.

OP
OP
qctrr

qctrr

Rare Pika
IGN
dxwier
ASSASSIN-1
Because you didn't specify the details of cosmetics that you would like to be added and your suggestions are lacking details.
ok so should I list the cosmetics hear

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
yes not in reply just edit your suggestion and put your suggestions of cosmetics in.
i think it will be much better deleting this suggestion and creating a new one with all the info cause this has already got like -4 votes.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
i think it will be much better deleting this suggestion and creating a new one with all the info cause this has already got like -4 votes.
My suggestion got accepted with -4 votes.
As for this suggestion tho ot would be a -1 as you should suggest the cosmetics, not tell them to add them.
If you suggest a good kill message

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
GAMBL3T
Hello zuqle,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.