Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Monthly events for each game mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbsoluteDad

Suggestion:
Monthly events for each game mode

Detailed description:
We all know that pika has events every month or so ( atleast from what I have gathered ) the events I’m talking about would be small events like drop parties or parkour challenges, or even trivia. This I think will do a few things for the community. It will help with letting people know in general that staff is active, it will keep new members interested, and well as helping them out in that game mode.

Reason(s):
The reason I suggest this, is because I have seen it said by so many people, “the staff don’t care, there is never staff on”. Also I think it would be a lot of fun and exciting and a way to build a stronger, less toxic community. So many people beg for this or beg for that. Or even get kicks out of scamming other players, I think this would help bring this kind of activity to a hault (although it will not stop it all)

Example(s):
Drop parties, trivia, parkour, hide n seek.

teashark

Suggestion:
Monthly events for each game mode

Detailed description:
We all know that pika has events every month or so ( atleast from what I have gathered ) the events I’m talking about would be small events like drop parties or parkour challenges, or even trivia. This I think will do a few things for the community. It will help with letting people know in general that staff is active, it will keep new members interested, and well as helping them out in that game mode.

Reason(s):
The reason I suggest this, is because I have seen it said by so many people, “the staff don’t care, there is never staff on”. Also I think it would be a lot of fun and exciting and a way to build a stronger, less toxic community. So many people beg for this or beg for that. Or even get kicks out of scamming other players, I think this would help bring this kind of activity to a hault (although it will not stop it all)

Example(s):
Drop parties, trivia, parkour, hide n seek.
ok...

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey AbsoluteDad,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.