Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyMines Minor changes in /passive

Status
Not open for further replies.

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2

Suggestion:
Minor changes in /passive

Detailed description:

So first of all, if you don't know what passive is,?

It gives us 15 minutes of time to do whatever on the map and we won't be able to kill or get killed by someone, so you can do your mining and no one will annoy you / kill you / stop you for 15 minutes.

The Suggestion is

When you are in passive time, and do /passive, it says, "you are still in passive mode"

But, I am suggesting to make a "How much time left" when we do /passive or click the passive npc ( shown in first screenshot )

So IN SHORT,

Add a timer to the /passive command, which says how much time is still left in passive mode.
I think this would be more good. A 15 minutes timer on top of the screen once we start the /passive
Reason(s):
Ik, this sounds like minor change, but its is kind of necessary and no harm to community

It will just say how much time is left for passive mode

Example(s):
Instead of,

"You are currently still in passive mode."

Do this,

"You are currently still in passive mode."

"5 minutes 20 seconds left"

Last edited:

Nothing_Pluto

+1
Basic timer, needed, also i think there should be a time on going on top of your screen when we start the /passive

I think this would be more good. A 15 minutes timer on top of the screen once we start the /passive

OP
OP
parvagamer2

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
+1
Basic timer, needed, also i think there should be a time on going on top of your screen when we start the /passive

This indeed is even more amazing! Loved your idea!

CrazyShubh

Epic Pika
IGN
CrazyShubh
+1 Yeah, should show how much time is left in passive

QuFox

Game Producer
Developer
Hello parvagamer2,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.