Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DreamHunter_

Pika Lover
IGN
_DreamHunter_
Minecraft username:
_DreamHunter_​

Suggestion:
Mine​

Detailed description:
So mine will cost 4 gold or 64 iron and placed in utilities. When you place mine, if someone steps on it, it'll explode. Player who stepped on mine will die with 1 hit.​

Reason(s):
So, bed wars needs update, and I saw many members suggested to add bridge egg and Pop-towers but this items is copied from hypixel, but mine isn't.​

Example(s):
In description​

OP
OP
_DreamHunter_

_DreamHunter_

Pika Lover
IGN
_DreamHunter_
well honestly not good item think about something else if everyone died with just 1 hit does not make sense can destroy the balance of bedwars
Maybe ye, but if 4-5 xp lost.I thought like u place on bridge, and player just fell. Like trap

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Player who stepped on mine will die with 1 hit.
Nahh, not one in 1 hit,
Your idea is kinda amazing

Wouldn't it be clearly visible on ground and people will avoid it and clutch around it?

Can give some more brief explanation, because with this short suggestion, your suggestion is getting denied, you should have to explain every single conditions with this new item
For now, i am neither downvoting nor upvoting

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello _DreamHunter_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The improved suggestion can be found here .
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.