Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyMines Mention Ranks needed while upgrading

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Minecraft username:
parvagamer2​

Suggestion:
Mention Ranks needed while upgrading​

Detailed description:
So, I was grinding for my sword to make it Sharpness VI and after grinding I realised that we need to be a "Regent Rank" on SkyMines to upgrade that..

My Suggestion is:

To mention the ranks we would be required for the next upgrade

View: https://imgur.com/a/CKusu17

Here is a screenshot for better understanding. It should be mentioned that you need Regent Rank or any rank you need to upgrade to next item

Because before grinding, I saw that we need 20 compressed obi and 6 compressed crying obi, so I straight up went to grind for that, but if there was something written there that you need this rank for this next upgrade, I wouldn't grind for it..

View: https://imgur.com/a/2XsUHWM

In short

Mention the ranks that would be required for next upgrade

Reason(s):
As told above..
I straight up went to grind those blocks, but if there was something warning written there that You need Regent rank, then I wouldn't go for grinding

Implementing this suggestion would be great and give members a better idea while upgrading their item
Also, seeing this, they might buy rank, so they can do the upgrade

Example(s):

Xenos

IGN
Xenos_08
+1

I grinded for efficiency and i said you need guardian rank :(, i shouldn't have grinded if it was written there

Bored_exe

Legendary Pika
IGN
Kaisel__
-1 when u hover on the green box it already shows what rank you require

Itz_Oxbow

Pika Member
IGN
Itz_Oxbow
+1 I think this should be implented so that it saves the time of the player rather than grinding for a long time and getting disappointed.