Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Map terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzAkame

Pika Member
Username:
Gwydions​

Suggestion:
Map terrain​

Detailed description:
Remove the map terrain inside of the map. Make the floor flat so its pure pvp not terrain advantages as its right now. + People can camp on objects such as trees , rocks? and others.
Obviously i know you can record that but when thats your every matchup you don't want to do it everytime.​

Reason(s):
With flat terrain it would be easier to play alot of gamemodes.
It would make it actually practice since you could hold combos for longer and wouldn't have the terrain ruin them. And as i stated people camping on top of objects. (Tree's ; rocks etc.)​

Example(s):
Pretty much any main practice server​

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Username:
Gwydions

Suggestion:
Map terrain

Detailed description:
Remove the map terrain inside of the map. Make the floor flat so its pure pvp not terrain advantages as its right now. + People can camp on objects such as trees , rocks? and others.

Obviously i know you can record that but when thats your every matchup you don't want to do it everytime.

Reason(s):
With flat terrain it would be easier to play alot of gamemodes.

It would make it actually practice since you could hold combos for longer and wouldn't have the terrain ruin them. And as i stated people camping on top of objects. (Tree's ; rocks etc.)

Example(s):
Pretty much any main practice server
Yes terrain should be removed so that there is no interference in 1v1

Kratoz_GG

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello ItzAkame,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Changes to maps cannot be implemented
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.