Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Many days have passed and I was not able to join Creative... since their reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerryMine

The Pika
Joined
Dec 8, 2018
Messages
1,258
Points
68
it's around 1 week after the reset then I only realises it today. Due to some Maxis (ISP)'s technical problems, my Ipv4 is gone and undetected, which means... I can't play games server.

Forums and stuff still works due to the luck.

Let's just hope this thing gets fixed.
 
wait is it going to reset again or clear the world
omfg
i would kill myself
 
The problem's with the server connection I think, so unless the world is corrupted, they wont have to do anything with the world.
Don't worry too much about it :p
 
The problem's with the server connection I think, so unless the world is corrupted, they wont have to do anything with the world.
Don't worry too much about it :p
okeke
i just can't let my castle die lel
 
Hello, if you can not join a server try different lobbies..

Still not working? Make a bug report.

[LOCKED]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top