Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Making tool upgradable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Making tool upgradable

Detailed description:
Making the tool axe and pickaxe upgradable instead of purchasing each tier separately from the shop as it does not make any sense. This change is wanted by many players in game, but it is being denied many times that is the reason why I am making this suggestion again. One more reason this update is good is because of the slow resource generator. I mean most of the player in game uses wooden pickaxe and wooden axe so what is the reason for keeping the other tools I mean no one uses the other tier tools. Very rarely when there is having obsidian covered bed players tend to buy diamond pickaxe.​

Reason(s):
This update is going to make the usage of other tier tools more frequent.

MrRandom737

Banned
Suggestion - NEUTRAL

Hello @notknown876,

Thank you for dedicating your time into making a suggestion that will improve the server. After reviewing it, I have remained
neutral. I will analyse the commuity's feedback to make my choice.

Have a good day at
PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
E

Ended

Legendary Pika
IGN
notknown876
Already suggested.
Well I told that in the description but still many players want this change so if the players support then there is a slight hope the developers add this

rider_terminate

Username:
notknown876

Suggestion:
Making tool upgradable

Detailed description:
Making the tool axe and pickaxe upgradable instead of purchasing each tier separately from the shop as it does not make any sense. This change is wanted by many players in game, but it is being denied many times that is the reason why I am making this suggestion again. One more reason this update is good is because of the slow resource generator. I mean most of the player in game uses wooden pickaxe and wooden axe so what is the reason for keeping the other tools I mean no one uses the other tier tools. Very rarely when there is having obsidian covered bed players tend to buy diamond pickaxe.​

Reason(s):
This update is going to make the usage of other tier tools more frequent.
good suggestion +1

Otherside

Great Reporter
IGN
_killedbynoob_
Well I told that in the description but still many players want this change so if the players support then there is a slight hope the developers add this
So you expect that they will add upgradable tools after rejecting 10 suggestions about it. They took 3 years for the most important thing to add in the game it was the top suggestion, "Shop keeper buying system" (shopkeeper items slot management hotkey based). Few weeks ago it got accepted.

There is no hope mate.

JustSuperiorr

Staff Member
+1
Good suggestion would make it less expensive to buy better tools after dying (you lose tool tiers after dying)

_iGhostly

Veteran
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello notknown876,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.