Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Making Axes/Swords/Archery mcmmo a bit less Overpowered

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
As we may all know opfactions has mcmmo. So does factions but factions mcmmo isnt very op. On the other hand opfactions mcmmo is very op. If you have 10,000+ axes mcmmo levels in opfactions you get kills and armor depending how good it is very easily. Lets take it down a notch (mc joke)? Maybe make a custom enchant that you can put on armor and it makes high leveled axes not do a boat ton of durability on protection 15 armor or any armor in general. OR make axes a bit less op same for swords and bows and make the max 10k. I think i speak for everyone when i say "If there is a person with like 25k axes down in warzone and you want to pvp, You have 95% percent chance to live. Maybe make the max for axes 10k so then least some people that have been playing for a month or two have a chance at pvping. Here is a poll to decide http://www.strawpoll.me/11647035/r

Matik212

True, maybe having something to add to armour to give more resistance to a player with 25000 axes level.
I like this suggestion

Matik212

xD, I dont like the fact that someone who has no pvp skills can get 25k axes and kill a real god at pvp and then have the nerve to scream in chat 'Ez'
Atl east with this suggestion there will be longer pvp, to prove who is actually ez

SyahmiTuTu

I Would Like The Axe Mcmmo Decreased,Cause When I Go Pvp To Battle People Tht Have 25k Axe I Die Like 1minute even tho i use prot 15.and i like whatt......is this even fair?

EzHackusate__

Veteran
I Would Like The Axe Mcmmo Decreased,Cause When I Go Pvp To Battle People Tht Have 25k Axe I Die Like 1minute even tho i use prot 15.and i like whatt......is this even fair?
yes its fair. non donators put a lot of hard work on it getting mcmmo credits from voting, buying etc etc

DragonBoyHD

Epic Pika
But there is a warp nomcmmo so i dont think there is a problem? cause some players do everything for the mcmmo and if you get that away from them they will just leave :(

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
But there is a warp nomcmmo so i dont think there is a problem? cause some players do everything for the mcmmo and if you get that away from them they will just leave :(
xD, I dont like the fact that someone who has no pvp skills can get 25k axes and kill a real god at pvp and then have the nerve to scream in chat 'Ez'
Atl east with this suggestion there will be longer pvp, to prove who is actually ez
in opfactions there is no warp nomcmmo anymore it got taken away. And yea i thought my idea was a good idea cause i hate when people with no skills at pvp what so ever and they have 25k axes and they kill you and they say ez like seriously u got no pvp skills its just the mcmmo thats helping you out its very annoying.

oMeteor

Veteran
You guys should be happy cause it's 25k, before it was 50k and it was almost impossible to get it to 25k but it happened xD anyway, i like this suggestion.

Matik212

in opfactions there is no warp nomcmmo anymore it got taken away. And yea i thought my idea was a good idea cause i hate when people with no skills at pvp what so ever and they have 25k axes and they kill you and they say ez like seriously u got no pvp skills its just the mcmmo thats helping you out its very annoying.
Then when you say in chat 'Ok 1v1 me on practice' they decline and still calls you a noob in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.