Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars makeng gen little bit fast in big maps and rushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

chg_mahesh

Username:
chg_mahesh​

Suggestion:
makeng gen little bit fast in big maps and rushes​

Detailed description:
HI pika and their admins,

You guys know that we get very less gold and iron in once and in every6 or 7 iron we get only one gold that makes us to wait 20 iron to get 1 gapple so plss increase the gold drop rate and iron also.​

Reason(s):
HI pika and their admins,

i want this feature because there are many big maps like Planet EA and fortess and Meal morale which is time wasting to stay in a gen for much time. i saw some videos of hypixel where there is quite fast gns which make them carry many costly items but as in our due to lack of much resources we are not quite able to buy a fireball also that cost 40 iron when our max gen is 32 iron and 6 gold.

At last, i want to req that plss make gens fast so that we also can carry valuabe items or pls increase the max gen size.

with all regards,
chg_mahesh​

OP
OP
C

chg_mahesh

i am not telling to increase for maps like attrit stonekeeper and skycrypt

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think ther is no need to increase the generator speed as the gaps between all of the maps are not that big

_iGhostly

Veteran
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello chg_mahesh,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.