Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Make survival better

Status
Not open for further replies.

godAnubis

Suggestion:
Make survival better

Detailed description:
To be honest, survival doesnt feel like survival. Something is just missing. I think that /shop should be removed. That would force players to work together to create something. Community would be stronger, and people would be able to create stuff like shops and be more creating in doing stuff. After a while, survival gets boring because only thing you do is building houses and a farm. And thats it. Finding diamonds doesn't feel like an achievement, but if shop is removed, people would have some use of them.

I'm not sure if this post should be here or in suggestions so I will post it in both.

Reason(s):
To make the community stronger and to give survival a meaning

Losii

Epic Pika
I've been playing since the reset and I don't mind the shop at all

OP
OP
godAnubis

godAnubis

It is not that I hate the shop, but I think that removing it would make the game more interesting if you know what I mean.

Losii

Epic Pika
I think I just like this style, making farms and selling stuff on /shop for money. I'm a very competitive player and just like to be 'better' than everyone else.

fawfgaw

The Pika
I would love for this to happen but i highly doubt that it will.

+1

Losii

Epic Pika
I'm still not sure if I'll give this a + or a -
I understand now what u mean and I kinda agree with u. I'd say remove the buy options from /shop and keep the sell options (keep buy for items that normal players cant get like beacon, elytra, shulker box,...)

yoya

Epic Pika
+1 on removing the shop but keep in mind that since we're playing on a server some items has to remain in shop or be available somehow or somewhere else. For example elytra, also shulker boxes since they do not spawn in wild and a big downside is that traditional mob farms that are used to get normal mob drops doesn't work so you can't easily farm some important resources like gun powder since creeper spawners don't exist. So either fix the mob spawning rate or make them available somewhere else like the elytra.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey godAnubis,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.