Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Make sure people don't speak foreign languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hordi

This occurs mainly when no moderators are in survival. Not sure if this happens in another gamemode, because survival is pretty much all I play. Maybe add a filter, where it recognizes english words in a message, and when it doesn't recognize any, there will be a warning "Make sure you're speaking english!" or something. This is just a suggestion.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello,Hordi look many players do grammar mistakes for example they write oyu instead of you or Hallo instead of Hello and it would be really annoying getting warned for every grammar mistake that you write.In addition foreign language in public chat is not allowed so if you see a player talking in foreign language in public chat you can take a screenshot of him and make a report ticket here in forums.
Regards,HakunaMyFapa

Cee_Jhay

Pika Lover
Mind you, but it's pretty useless tho, because literally almost "EVERYONE" in Survival are speaking in Foreign Language, I try to tell them to speak in English they say okay, the next 5 minutes or so, they're back to speaking foreign, I try verbally warning them, they just swear at you like you were yesterday's trash that's left outside the street to be taken out a month later.

My point? Staff barely even visit Survival, and it gets ignored "most" of the time...
I mean the Server, not the players.

OP
OP
hordi

hordi

Maybe if a lot of foreign words / language is detected, make it notify a staff member and they will come check on it. Or just simply get more staff to moderate survival.

NoL1mit

Forum Fantasiser
staff members do their best to moderate all servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.