Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Make some big changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
Username:
lastlegend50

Suggestion:
Make some big changes

Detailed description:
So, I joined pika network on September 2020 as this server attracted me with different types of game modes and a friendly community, I started playing skywars with playtime of 4 to 6 hours everyday as there were many new things for me but now I feel bored as I am getting maxed up and doing same quests everyday and with no new updates in that game mode. Many regular players feels the same so I think that Developers should make some big changes in Skywars which makes it interesting.
Example: New maps, new quests, new abilities, new modes in skywars matches like there are rumble and normal right now
skywars duel.
Reason(s):

Last edited:

Anuly

Staff Member
Sr Mod
I'd like it if you included some example for "big changes"
Until then, Neutral

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
NitinHGamer
Add some thing like which types of ability and kits,don't suggest that "update when"..

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello lastlegend50,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of details
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.