Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make Skeleto's void height lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlaixenU

Pika Member
IGN
NickSys
Minecraft Username:
NickSys​

Suggestion:
Make Skeleto's void height lower.​

Detailed description:
I noticed in the new map, Skeleto, to void it takes a longer time than most other maps (that are now sadly removed). I would like if it were given a shorter distance to die in the void.​

Reason(s):
If you notice someone rushing you, then there is a high likelihood of it being too late since the void is much further than comfortable. I've lost my bed while falling to void around 3 times now.​

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
NickSys

Suggestion:
Make Skeleto's void height lower.

Detailed description:
I noticed in the new map, Skeleto, to void it takes a longer time than most other maps (that are now sadly removed). I would like if it were given a shorter distance to die in the void.

Reason(s):
If you notice someone rushing you, then there is a high likelihood of it being too late since the void is much further than comfortable. I've lost my bed while falling to void around 3 times now.
Yes, void is too long like 7 to 8 seconds falling and then 5 seconds respawning :(

Arrly

Staff Member
Manager
IGN
Arrly
Hello BlaixenU,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.