Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned OP Lifesteal Make sell wand purchasable by rubies by the wizard and that we can sell eme blocks in shulker in che

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11​

Suggestion:
Make sell wand purchasable by rubies by the wizard and that we can sell eme blocks in shulker in chest by the sell wand.​

Detailed description:
Soo as we know getting sell wand is hard because ce is bugged and the people who bought it earlier have the advantage in pvp and the people who don't got ce but can buy now, even though can't because it's bugged.and getting sell wand is the most hard thing to get because with a Mac ce sword u will get 4 heart per damage and that is enough to kill u in 10 hits.and make eme blocks to be sold by the sell wand because its alot hard to convert shulkers filled with eme blocks to eme it took my 3h to make 30 shulkers into eme.​

Reason(s):
So getting sell wand is actually easy and possible.
We can get a use of rubies,a little people use rubies because they are only used in 1 thing and after that they are useless.
Converting stacks and stacks of eme blocks into eme is hard so I say make sell wand to be able to sell eme blocks and if the eme blocks are in shulker and in a chest they should also be able to be sold​

MrRandom737

Banned
Suggestion - UPVOTED

Hello @MAX11HERE,

Thank you for dedicating your time into making a suggestion to improve the server. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is upvoted by me.

Have a good day at PikaNetwork!

Last edited:

uarekidxd9

Pika Lover
+1 good idea, mainly for the new players and we can get rubies from supply drops

GAMBL3T

Staff Member
Helper
+1 for sellwand on rubyshop. Having the ability to sell emeralds that are in a shulker could break the economy because you would be able to sell hundreds of chests in no time, so I don't agree with that part.