Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Make new kits for donators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYPY_KAT

Pika Member
Suggestion:
Make new kits for donators.

Detailed description:
My suggestion make new (better) kits for donators, an skygod(€100) get 1 set of armor + tools every 48 hours, thats really bad if you pay irl money for an rank you want atleast an good kit.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
Because the kits are now trash.

Example(s):
Why should an skylegend upgrade to skygod if you only get /sell hand, and there is only a little diffirents between the kits, so if you change the kits then players will buy faster ranks/rank upgrades.

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Make new kits for donators.

Detailed description:
My suggestion make new (better) kits for donators, an skygod(€100) get 1 set of armor + tools every 48 hours, thats really bad if you pay irl money for an rank you want atleast an good kit.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
Because the kits are now trash.

Example(s):
Why should an skylegend upgrade to skygod if you only get /sell hand, and there is only a little diffirents between the kits, so if you change the kits then players will buy faster ranks/rank upgrades.
Could you make an example of things that you'd like in kit (for every rank)...?

dhmhtrhs2005

Epic Pika
Hi PYPY_KAT why only for donators the staff can make now kits for every one and the kits is ok now not for trash

MeniHacks

Rare Pika
I wouldn't agree with this suggestion because our current ranks will not have the same value

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hello PYPY_KAT,
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Best regards,
HakunaMyFapa

Status
Not open for further replies.