Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Make MONEY ONLINE to buy ranks on this server! [LEGIT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiliepeppers

Hello everybody!

This thread is all about making money online to purchase ranks and other stuff in the store here! Note that these ways are legit and tested by me. The amounts you make depend on the work available for you.

What do you need to start off?
- An email-address
- A PayPal-Account
- 18+ (Or lie about your age!)
- Some spare time

Now, I'm going to show you Clixsense. This site is one of the best places to go to when making money online! The've gotten PTC ads, surveys, tasks and more. But I'm going to be honest, the surveys are the most profitable! Just setup your profile with real or fake information (I don't care) and start off with your first survey! In the beginning, you aren't going to get that much surveys, but once you do some, you are going to get more. Right now I fill out about 4 surveys a day. I think that's all, now here is the link to go their site and signup!

I hope this was helpfull and might get you that rank you've always wanted to get on this server! This is both profitable for you and this server!

If this thread is in violations with any of the rules of this forum, please delete it!

OP
OP
C

chiliepeppers

1) Lying? How am I lying?
2) What I am saying is good for both the players and the server.
3) Double posting isn't allowed!

Google

Epic Pika
First you brake the rules
Second you adverse for other site
Tird this site is not secured and may it with virus
Fourth Iposts double post because iI use smart phone not PC so I can't write post

OP
OP
C

chiliepeppers

Ok, I'm sorry, I admit that I broke the rules. I didn't know I was but Ok.
Next, How in the world can a site give you virusses? You aren't downloading anything bro! Don't speak like you know something about stuff when you actually don't! Gosh! How is it not secured? It is secured! Have you ever gone to their site? It's Https!
Lastly, being on a phone doesn't make you able to double post!
Kid, go ahead! Report me, I've never logged in to the server so good luck banning me from that!

Google

Epic Pika
Hey you post this and its forbidden and you can't delete it so the admins the can see your post

OP
OP
C

chiliepeppers

I know that! I've also stated in my post that if this violates the rules, they can delete it! Did you even read my post? Could you also please stop replying? You're spamming my mail! You're basically saying the same thing all over again all the time! I get it after 1 reply!

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
Ok, I'm sorry, I admit that I broke the rules. I didn't know I was but Ok.
Next, How in the world can a site give you virusses? You aren't downloading anything bro! Don't speak like you know something about stuff when you actually don't! Gosh! How is it not secured? It is secured! Have you ever gone to their site? It's Https!
Lastly, being on a phone doesn't make you able to double post!
Kid, go ahead! Report me, I've never logged in to the server so good luck banning me from that!

When you created a forum account, your IP address was logged. Admins can look this up and copy and paste it in the minecraft admin panel. So... Yea. Notified an admin. your post will be removed.

OP
OP
C

chiliepeppers

Thank you! Finally someone that is clear, reasonable and knows what he's talking about!!

cheapsh0t

I like clixsense too but unfortunatly most young kids don't have a lot of patience or 5 months to slowly gain clicks :(
#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.