Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Lifesteal Make it possible to /withdraw rubies so players can trade them more easily.

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

helluya

Pika Member
Username:
helluya​

Suggestion:
Make it possible to /withdraw rubies so players can trade them more easily.​

Detailed description:
I dont see why this would have any possible drawbacks and it just seems like a good Idea.​

Reason(s):
It Improves the quality of the game for the people who play it with no foreseeable downside​

z0eyyy

Epic Pika
+1
I'd really want this to happen because I got scammed by buying rubies through joining team and donating it.
Adding this to the trade will be awesome.

MrRandom737

Banned
Suggestion - DOWNVOTED
Hello @helluya,

Thank you for dedicating your time into making a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, it has been downvoted because of the following reason(s):
  • Lack of informations and details.
Make sure that you read the suggestion guidelines before posting a suggestion. Have a good day at PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
H

helluya

Pika Member
Suggestion - DOWNVOTED
Hello @helluya,

Thank you for dedicating your time into making a suggestion to improve the server. Unfortunately, it has been downvoted because of the following reason(s):
  • Lack of informations and details.
Make sure that you read the suggestion guidelines before posting a suggestion. Have a good day at PikaNetwork!
There isn't much details because It's a simple thing to understand.