Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Lobby Make /Goldshop command accessible ingame

Pranavisalive

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
Pranavisalive​

Suggestion:
Make /Goldshop command accessible ingame​

Detailed description:
Make the /goldshop command accessible ingame. The /Goldshop command is only accessible when you are in a lobby. And it makes no sense to make it inaccessible while in-game.

So please make this command usable when you are in a game​

Reason(s):
This will make it easier for users to do purchases in-game and not to go to game lobby for just using a command and buying something.​

parvagamer2

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
parvagamer2
Bro why you want that command in game?

Like imagine you are playing bedwars and suddenly realises, oh wait let me buy titan rank, oh no... /goldshop don't work in-game, I have to go to lobby oh no :(

Useless
Unnecessary

elecronicdark

bro is like
oh, I wanna break every bed on different ranks in single game
let me buy things from commands

lol

PROUDGAMING

Epic Pika
IGN
PROUDGAMING, MenheraOtaku, Original, RealOriginal

When you use goldshop in-game and make a purchase, then it is more likely it'll be bugged making new p2w players quitting and it also makes no sense to use it in-game like you can just buy elite in lobby instead of a game.

SweatyBlaze

Legendary Pika
IGN
SweatyBlaze
Minecraft username:
Pranavisalive

Suggestion:
Make /Goldshop command accessible ingame

Detailed description:
Make the /goldshop command accessible ingame. The /Goldshop command is only accessible when you are in a lobby. And it makes no sense to make it inaccessible while in-game.

So please make this command usable when you are in a game

Reason(s):
This will make it easier for users to do purchases in-game and not to go to game lobby for just using a command and buying something.
-1 reason : as parvagamer said above

-SweatyBlaze

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Minecraft username:
Pranavisalive

Suggestion:
Make /Goldshop command accessible ingame

Detailed description:

So please make this command usable when you are in a game

Reason(s):
This will make it easier for users to do purchases in-game and not to go to game lobby for just using a command and buying something.
it's unnecessary, why would you need to open it while in game? You can't even use what you'll buy since boosters are used in lobbies, your rank wouldn't appear that quick, mystery boxes has to be opened in lobby, so why?