Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Make Gold Generator Faster

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepfriedrich

Minecraft username:
deepfriedrich​

Suggestion:
Make Gold Generator Faster​

Detailed description:
I am aware that many others have made a thread regarding this issue. However, they missed a lot of important points. I suggest making the gold generator faster by at least 150%. That's it for the details.​

Reason(s):
Reason 1: Players can't even get iron armor after completing my first rush unless they run back to their base and wait for 10 seconds. It is heavily unbalanced because getting obsidian is easier than getting a diamond pickaxe. Which makes obsidian more overpowered than it should be.

Reason 2: I understand that the generator is slow way to avoid players from bow spamming, but slowing down the gold generator isn’t the right way about this problem. It does solve bow spamming, but it also causes other problems like I mentioned. If a solution to a problem causes another problem, then it’s simply not a solution, it’s an escape from the problem. I would suggest making arrows more expensive to undermine bow spamming.​

Example(s):
Examples are provided with reasons.​

Ungluecklicher

Sr Mod & SS Manager
Staff Member
Sr Mod
IGN
Ungluecklicher
Hello deepfriedrich,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.