Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Minigames Mail Delivery

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
LUCKYBOY2345​

Suggestion:
Mail Delivery​

Detailed description:
Firstly, to start this all of.
As we know, most gamemodes has the command /gift, and /mail delivery. Which makes/lets the Member gift something to another, and another member take the gift. It would be very cool to add these commands to the Minigames. Letting members send to eachothers gifts!? It would be pretty amazing in my opinion:)

Secondly, it would let you transfer keys, lootboxes and alot more! (Maybe heads, or gadgets!)

Thirdly, i'm pretty sure. Many people wish they don't have that much lootboxes.. (like me), while other members. They like having lootboxes and opening them. Adding this command would let members that have maxed out talents transfer coins, that have too much lootboxes transfer some. It would be sick!​

Reason(s):
This idea is pretty amazing in my opinion, and it would really help the community more, since there is no command such this in the minigames.​

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Minecraft username:
LUCKYBOY2345

Suggestion:
Mail Delivery

Detailed description:
Firstly, to start this all of.

As we know, most gamemodes has the command /gift, and /mail delivery. Which makes/lets the Member gift something to another, and another member take the gift. It would be very cool to add these commands to the Minigames. Letting members send to eachothers gifts!? It would be pretty amazing in my opinion:)

Secondly, it would let you transfer keys, lootboxes and alot more! (Maybe heads, or gadgets!)

Thirdly, i'm pretty sure. Many people wish they don't have that much lootboxes.. (like me), while other members. They like having lootboxes and opening them. Adding this command would let members that have maxed out talents transfer coins, that have too much lootboxes transfer some. It would be sick!

Reason(s):
This idea is pretty amazing in my opinion, and it would really help the community more, since there is no command such this in the minigames.
Two major reasons why this sounds like a bad idea
1: potential dupes
Gift systems like these often lead to some amount of dupes. The system makes Sense in other gamemodes which require an economy to function. Adding this in minigames simply to transfer a couple of cosmetics or coins isn't really worth the risk imo.
2: trading cosmetics
What makes cosmetics special is that u currently can't just buy your way through them. I can already see ppl trading cosmetics for ranks or potentially even real money trades if such a system is added. Imo this just takes away something important from cosmetics since some of them are only special because of their rarity.

OP
OP
LUCKYBOY2345

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
Two major reasons why this sounds like a bad idea
1: potential dupes
Gift systems like these often lead to some amount of dupes. The system makes Sense in other gamemodes which require an economy to function. Adding this in minigames simply to transfer a couple of cosmetics or coins isn't really worth the risk imo.
2: trading cosmetics
What makes cosmetics special is that u currently can't just buy your way through them. I can already see ppl trading cosmetics for ranks or potentially even real money trades if such a system is added. Imo this just takes away something important from cosmetics since some of them are only special because of their rarity.
Dupes can be patched and trading cosmetics like the only seasonal cosmetics to them who doesn't have those for something good in return

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
Dupes can be patched and trading cosmetics like the only seasonal cosmetics to them who doesn't have those for something good in return
They take time and effort to patch, not really worth the effort for a bunch of cosmetics.