Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars lucky blocks in bedwars plzzzz i cant play on hypixel so can u add it thanks if u can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinmay4009

Minecraft username:
chinmay4009​

Suggestion:
lucky blocks in bedwars plzzzz i cant play on hypixel so can u add it thanks if u can :)​

Detailed description:
lucky blocks like blue and red and black and orange and u can also modify it a bit​

Reason(s):
bcz i cant play on hypixel and want to enjoy lucky blocks​

BigBallerLOL

Great Reporter
IGN
Big_Baller_69
Quick tip of you want a suggestion to get accepted don't put HYPIXEL in the actual title it's basically gonna get auto denied

Wqrning

Epic Pika
Going to get automatically denied due to hypixel in your suggestion

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I haven't really got any opinion on this. I personally didn't like playing that mode on that server and didn't enjoy it and if they brought it here I think my opinion would stay the same. As others have said, I think this will get denied as you have suggested copying another server, and I believe that PikaNetwork is trying to be its own thing instead of copying other servers.

52Devs

Pika Member
This has been suggested many times, and has been denied each time.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello chinmay4009,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested and denied
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.