Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Let me introduce myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyroglacial

Hi, my name is Nolann, and I'm happy to introduce myself! I'm from the Philippines, and I am so happy that I was born in that country. All of the foods here is freaking cheap! Well, let's get out of the food topic, even though that makes me so hungry!

I was born in April 12, 2001. Probably, I am 15 years old already, turning 16 in the next two weeks! I came to this server because my friend recommended me this server, and sadly, I am forcibly need to use an alternate account because someone made an account already with my original name.

I like to produce music with FL Studio 12, I like to edit videos with Vegas Pro 13, and also with my mythological ingredients to make some of my videos even look better than it used to. I also like to play games, especially Minecraft. I also used to play CSGO that time, but I got banned 2 times because of griefing, which makes me to surrender and to buy another CSGO. But past is past.

I am so friendly towards the community, and I have never done such things like hacking in Minecraft servers. My intention is to have fun, and to have friends along with the community. I hope you can see me in the server in the future, once I made an alternate, or once I managed to get my account back! Love you guys! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.