Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Learn How to Get extra votes in pika

GG_Gamer31

And if you see the voting leader board it says the top voter has voted 200 times!!! Even thought it was March 12???

____Clown

Great Reporter
A day obviously you can right ?? They always talk about that
I think you can try to vote everytime the cooldown ends EXACTLY when it ends and you will get 8 votes/day.
Have fun playing on
PikaNetwork!

Triankush

I think you can try to vote everytime the cooldown ends EXACTLY when it ends and you will get 8 votes/day.
Have fun playing on
PikaNetwork!
Nah even legit top voters are voting 6 times a day and according to them there is a trick to get 6 extra votes in the starting of the month

____Clown

Great Reporter
Nah even legit top voters are voting 6 times a day and according to them there is a trick to get 6 extra votes in the starting of the month
oh, then idk the trick xd

Last edited:

OG_KRISHNA

Hello, if you want to get more votes in pika network contact me in discord ( I'd given below), It's very simple trick and effective.
Also I reported this trick already but they're not fixing so why not just use it 🤷,
Discord : natarias
Hello I have sent you friend request in discord plz accept it
Name - OG_KRISHNA

Hello, if you want to get more votes in pika network contact me in discord ( I'd given below), It's very simple trick and effective.
Also I reported this trick already but they're not fixing so why not just use it 🤷,
hello, i have sent u a freind request, pls accept and i really wanna know how to ge extra votes Discord name Noobie

DARK_RISE_

Pika Lover
my dc id is dark_rise_ i cant send msg to u pls give friend req