Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Late Wishes For 2017!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Hey all pikacrafters,
First of all, I would like to apologize for not being really active lately. I was in the process of moving into a new house and also I just bought a new PC just for working/playing on Pika. I have finally moved in today but unfortunately, when I had a worker trying to install the wi-fi router, I found out that the wi-fi fiber optics cable pipe from underground was clogged with rust and garbage, leaving me without wi-fi currently. I am typing this out via my phone with mobile data now since the wi-fi pipe is clogged, and a plumber would be expected to unclog the pipe by next Monday -_-. The only way I can get on Pika/MC now is to get to CyberCafes, which I will be doing until the pipe gets unclogged. To make matters worse, my college just reopened, so my playtime on Pika would be reduced further than it is during the holidays. I would be back by next Monday (hopefully).

In the chaos, I forgot to create a thread to wish all of you a Happy New Year. I would like to thank every single one of you on Pika for giving me a great 2016. There are a lot of friends/haters to thank, but since I am typing on a phone now, I won't list out all of them one by one. XD

Lets strive for a better 2017 and to make Pika a greater place and community for everyone!

#MakePikaGreatAgain

Status
Not open for further replies.