Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

LAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
The server is always have this problem
Every 2 hours
Server will shutdown while in pvp

And lagging like this
upload_2016-3-30_15-44-56.png

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
Are you talking about pika-network in general or a gamemode/server specifically?
Cause in for example Factions I don't experience that kind of lagg personally.

OP
OP
Ken Henry Eusebio

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Are you talking about pika-network in general or a gamemode/server specifically?
Everything is lagging like server is getting ddosed everything is getting reset every 2 hours
And its annoying when you're on pvp

OP
OP
Ken Henry Eusebio

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Im talking about whole server try to stay on factions for 4 hours you will feel the pain

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
Everything is lagging like server is getting ddosed everything is getting reset every 2 hours
And its annoying when you're on pvp

Well I get that it's very frustrating in situations such as pvp. Maybe someone else is experiencing the same? I sadly can't go look for myself at the moment sorry.

DJRedNight

Epic Pika
The server is always have this problem
Every 2 hours
Server will shutdown while in pvp

And lagging like this
View attachment 516

Well maybe if you didn't have 8 teamspeak clients open at once and all connected.... Like me and a staff member saw the other day... Close some web browsers and make sure that the only application open is Minecraft. See if you still have the lag issues. If you do then it maybe time to defrag, run an anti virus scan, and or reinstall your OS if worst comes to worst. Maybe even resetting your pRAM if youre on a mac or RAM if you're on a windows PC.

OP
OP
Ken Henry Eusebio

Ken Henry Eusebio

Pika Lover
Well maybe if you didn't have 8 teamspeak clients open at once and all connected.... Like me and a staff member saw the other day... Close some web browsers and make sure that the only application open is Minecraft. See if you still have the lag issues. If you do then it maybe time to defrag, run an anti virus scan, and or reinstall your OS if worst comes to worst. Maybe even resetting your pRAM if youre on a mac or RAM if you're on a windows PC.

Im not talking about me only
Every People from the server have it

XPumpkins

Pika Lover
You need to type this in ur thread ( which server).
Ask everyone in the server and show screenshot of the chat.(so people will believe you that its the server and not you alone are experiencing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.