Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Lag-backs / Suggestions!

keymane

Hello! We all know Bedwars is a game about strategy. Well, most strategies get ruined because of lag-backs. Whenever you knock someone into the void, there is a slight chance they could lag-back onto the island and kill you. That is unfair. Imagine if you are one step closer to winning and all of a sudden a guy lags back to you from the void and kills you. You would be very disappointed. Some reasons to answer why this is happening are maybe because of the version you are playing on. 1.8 is a good version to be playing on, but it still might lag you back, so it's not entirely a full reason. Another reason is maybe you are using a low quality device. On some phones and tablets, you could potentially lag. Still not a full reason, so please try to look into that.

SUGGESTIONS

1. Add a suggested version to play on
2. Add something to prevent lag
3. Add a friend command so we can see others again!
4. Maybe ask players to be less toxic

That's all! Thanks for listening! Share this to others to help stop unfair advantages!

Unawarely

The Pika
I don't believe anyone plays on pika network on a mobile device but I do think that lag-backs are super annoying. The main reason for this is the anticheat which has been suggested numerous times to be updated/improved/fixed;

yeet1234

Legendary Pika
I don't believe anyone plays on pika network on a mobile device but I do think that lag-backs are super annoying. The main reason for this is the anticheat which has been suggested numerous times to be updated/improved/fixed;
True True

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello! We all know Bedwars is a game about strategy. Well, most strategies get ruined because of lag-backs. Whenever you knock someone into the void, there is a slight chance they could lag-back onto the island and kill you. That is unfair. Imagine if you are one step closer to winning and all of a sudden a guy lags back to you from the void and kills you. You would be very disappointed. Some reasons to answer why this is happening are maybe because of the version you are playing on. 1.8 is a good version to be playing on, but it still might lag you back, so it's not entirely a full reason. Another reason is maybe you are using a low quality device. On some phones and tablets, you could potentially lag. Still not a full reason, so please try to look into that.

SUGGESTIONS

1. Add a suggested version to play on
2. Add something to prevent lag
3. Add a friend command so we can see others again!
4. Maybe ask players to be less toxic

That's all! Thanks for listening! Share this to others to help stop unfair advantages!
may be re consider the 4th point bcz staff have no control over the players