Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Koth problems- please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

umayr

yea im the real umayrH1 and the real pika OG's are coming back. Listen i need you guys to fix koth this isnt how it was before this is very very bad. Why do you have to be on it for 10 minutes don't you think thats a little too long? before when it was just for 2 and a half minutes people still couldnt cap it. You staff members gotta go feel how its like getting hit off after you'v been on it for 9 minutes. Bring that timer down please, most of the koths end with no one capping them so whats the point??

Lavandu

Pika Lover
I do agree 10 mins is a long time. I think that a good 5 mins is enough for the factions to fight because to me, 2.5 mins was short. it usually takes factions about a min to get everyone on and all equipped.

OP
OP
U

umayr

trust me at 2.5mins people still couldnt do it. 4-5 mins sounds good still

sami786

Hes absolutely right. No one will be able to capture Koth for that long and it doesn't seem fair if you stay they for so long and get hit off. i think anything under 5 mins will be the solution to this problem

Lavandu

Pika Lover
Either that or make it so if your there 3 mins out of the 5 mins and you get knocked off, you automatically win because you were there the majority of the time. if that happens I think 10 mins is fine. I suggest making a suggestion at https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

FearThePro

Pika Member
10 mins is just fine it gives people time to get kills and others to steel loot and the time should not be lowered.

Pr0mich

Please Let there be one or two staff's online alot of hackers are active when the koth starts!
Thanks if oyu read this

Chiken2014

Helper
Like I have said before, 10 minute KOTH time is good. It's not hard at all, especially because it's faction captures. So in order to get knocked your ENTIRE faction needs to be off the capture point. I have seen a 3 man faction capture KOTH even with 4 people attempting to knock, its not hard. You just need good communication and a group of people. Before when there was a 2 minute capture there was no PvP. But now since its 10 minutes it creates PvP and also rewards the ultimate faction. If the time gets lowered you guys will start to complain about the lack of PvP

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Answer Given, if u agree with his idea go support his suggestion..

Requesting Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.